Arterial Blood Gas Pro. Get the features of multiple apps in one.
* Great tool for nurses, doctors and medical students
* A-a Gradient Calculator
* Interprets Arterial Blood Gas and Osmolar Gap including triple acid base problems.
* Provides differential diagnosis of each disorder in your Arterial Blood Gas and Osmolar Gap.
* Allows you to define Normal pCO2 and Bicarb range for ABG [Arterial Blood Gas] interpretation.
* Corrects Anion Gap for Albumin(ie Albumin g/dL x 2.5 = normal AG) in the ABG [Arterial Blood Gas] values.
* Remembers the optional ABG [Arterial Blood Gas] values despite shut down (ie. normal Bicarb range, pCO2 range, use SI units & interpret without Na & Cl)
* Install to SD
* Calculates Anion Gap, Osmolar Gap, Delta Delta, Expected PCO2 and Expected Bicarb.
This ABG [Arterial Blood Gas] and Osmolar Gap app has be "stress tested" against 100+ triple-acid base problems.
This app has been developed by a ABIM Certified Internal Medicine Physician in the US and calculations are based on: Interpretation of arterial blood gas. Pramod Sood, Gunchan Paul, and Sandeep Puri (Indian J Crit Care Med. 2010 Apr-Jun; 14(2): 57 - 64)
This application is for ABG [Arterial Blood Gas] and Osmolar Gap informational/educational purposes only. Please do not use to guide actual patient care and real life ABG interpretation. I take no responsibility for incorrect answers.
Please notify me ASAP if do see incorrect answers in the ABG interpretation so that I may fix them.
Please rate highly if you like the app.
ABG Pro is a free trial software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-10-13. The program can be installed on Android.
ABG Pro (version 1.5) has a file size of 1.05 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 68 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.